Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Intellinet for fresh articles!
Tearing Down Communication Barriers
Traditionally, Unified Communications (UC) is referred to as the technology of bringing together your existing communications mechanisms such as email, audio and video conferencing, voice mail, calendars, presence, instant messaging, and faxing. At Intellinet, UC is not about an individual technology, or even a collection of technologies. It is about tearing down the communications barriers we have created over the years and enabling employees to communicate freely and easily from anywhere and on any device.
Program & Project Management
- Strategic Business Initiatives
- Technology Implementations
- Telecom expense auditing and management
- Conferencing alignment and monthly expense ROI
Collaboration & Conference Rooms
- Collaboration & Conference Room Strategy
- Integrated Voice & Video
- Integrated collaboration and meeting room devices
- Health Checks
- Remediation Services
- Platform Migrations & Upgrades
- Existing platform interoperability
- Office 365 and Hybrid communications
- Monitoring and ongoing platform management
- Staff augmentation
- UC analysis and network monitoring
- 2nd tier and up help desk services
Increased Success Through Proven Methodology
Intellinet has been a trusted partner for Unified Communications for over 20 years. Our team of technical, process, and change management experts along with our adoption of Microsoft's Skype Operations Framework (SOF), helps to ensure your communications investment achieves its full potential. To us, a successful deployment is not just a solid technical solution, it includes effective communication and training for your entire organization to ensure the strategic intent is realized.