Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Intellinet for fresh articles!
Case Study: Plant Management & Collaboration
Oldcastle Infrastructure is an industry leader in engineered building solutions.
Following significant growth through acquisition, wanted to move plant operations from independently-run disparate locations to consistent operations with standardized best practices, common processes and cross-plant collaboration.
Provided Creative Design Envision including interviews with 20+ subject matter experts and business stakeholders to create personas that outline challenges and needs
- Developed bi-lingual collaboration site home page and employee center
- Engaged with line workers and plant management to gather and incorporate feedback, train on content creation, and enable them to become champions of new site
- Designed visual identity to align with recent company rebranding
Results & Impact
- Plant management dashboards provide project scheduling, product tracking, and integrated reporting tools to standardize operational processes and workflows
- Centralized employee onboarding process ensures consistency in training and experience
- Employees now have a central place to easily find and share best practices and news that is relevant to their role
- Within the first three months of the home site launch, 56% of the target audience was actively using the site. Usage increases are expected to continue as additional departmental and regional sites go live.
"Thanks to Intellinet, our new plant management site is helping our teams be more efficient, productive, and collaborative. By taking the time to understand the needs of our workers and managers, they were able to create a solution that has been fully embraced by our team." - John Coombs, CIO, Oldcastle Infrastructure
See More News