Windows Intune (Cloud)
- Lightweight solution that does not require any on-premises infrastructure
- Ideal solution for businesses with unmanaged or lightly managed PCs that needs the essentials of management and protection – this means updates, the latest malware protection, asset inventory, and software distribution
- Recommended for organizations with large field or remote workforces that are off-network or contract employees, highlight distributed offices, or have limited IT resources
Click here to view the Intellinet webcast "Simplify Device & PC Management with Windows Intune"
Systems Center (On-Premises)
- Fully featured management capabilities around application delivery, desktop virtualization, device management, OS deployment, and security
- Recommended for larger organizations managing over 5,000 PCs with more sophisticated management needs and available resources and bandwidth to deploy and maintain an on premises solution
Click here to learn more about Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- A combination of SCCM for machines connected to your network, combined with Intune to manage mobile devices and laptops that are primarily off the network.
- Reduces the need for complex network configuration to manage disconnected systems, while providing full management capabilities of SCCM for the majority of your systems.
- SCCM 2012 SP1 allows you to integrate management of Intune controlled mobile devices through your SCCM console
Contact Intellinet today to discuss your systems management strategy and how Intellinet can help.